Sunday, November 4, 2007

Wow Wow Wow!



Interesting one today.



I just crashed at bukit timah hill hours ago.


Wake up early in the mourning as usual went to bukit timah hill, one of the best cycling tracks in singapore as it burns hell lot of calories and i haven been there for like 2weeks already. As some of you might know i always like to cycle fast to overtake people as the sensation is good lol. over taken a few riders at first and because i don't want them to catch up with me, i cycle real hard on a slope and there was like a big hump in front traveling at 20km/h++ by the time i saw the hump it was already 3metres away and i did not have enough time to brake. The next thing i know is i flew off the bike and landed on my head, i repeat, i flew off and landed on my head. Fortunately i was wearing a helmet like i always do. If i had listen to people who said that helmets are extra, i won't be here blogging already. a few seconds after impact i cant breathe properly as people starts to gather around me asking me to relax. I was in real pain, so pain like you were rejected by the person you love a million times, i thought that my head is broken, or i would lost my memory, but none of it happen to me because my brain still has her inside. Below are some pictures of myself and my bike after the crash.



Forgive that expression, it was really pain



Not much visible damage, however i still brought the frame for inspection

The back part of the helmet( see how hard the impact is? )

The inside part which protects my head

The outside part
Below are more High - res picture of the cracked helmet




To my friends who read this, I have got a message hidden in the tire of my bike, if i die one day while cycling please recover that message from my bike and read the message
I am just plain lucky today my bike is blessed by ..........lucky

No comments: