Thursday, March 27, 2008

Believe it or not, I can't forget her. I asked my friends for advise and they say that loving her has become a habit. A habit that I have been having for years and it will take years to kick this bad habit off. Even when stopping at the traffic light during my driving lessons I can think of her. I know that if I continue going for her now is not a wise choice, chances of succeding is still very very low as it is only a one - sided love. While playing counterstrike the other day online, I was then a sniper of the team and they told me something which I think it has a point. They told me "shoot when the target is there, don't wait till its gone then you shoot, by then its useless already" I replied "what if I miss?" and they said "when the time is right, you won't miss"

No comments: