Sunday, December 21, 2008

I am starting to get uncomfortable with some friends I hang out with. I got a feeling of being very fucking extra cuz I seldom hang out with them. I was like keep thinking, why was I even there? Was I even suppose to be there? Will I be there when I was playing maplestory months ago? Will someone even called me to be there when I was happy ks-ing somebody in maplestory? And I don't know why, the regulars(those that keep calling me out in the pass) didn't call me anymore. And when I join the non-regulars at anywhere, the first thing they ask was very direct just like in maplestory they asked "does you dragon knight have hyperbody?" and the answer was yes and that was why I am even in the party. Ok, now i shall use maple to describe things so as to make it less offensive. Then back to the point, will i even be called into a sotong party when I was not even a level 106 dragon knight? Will I be called in when i was at a lower level?

No comments: