Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Woke up at 7am, washup then walked a mile to my car, not really a mile but when you just woke up and still feel abit tired walking to your car 2blocks away really do feel like a mile. Started the engine and listen to a few tracks before heading to bedok to pick pehchen up. Traffic there was bad, lots of jam. Lucky I'm not driving a manual transmission or I will have a hard time stepping on and off the clutch. The expressway was smooth and that made the journey to NYP at just 30mins. Were suppose to have breakfast but mum called and ask me to go down to office asap, so I dropped the idea. Reached office at around 9+ and at 10am back to NYP AGAIN! but this time is to work. Working there was really easy life. Air con was cold and environment is clean. 2 hours later the job is done and was happily going to my car but unfortunately it was clamped. lols! Gotten a notice at my windshield asking me to report to a guard at Blk A and fuck that cuz I thought it was gonna again be miles away cuz i only illegally parked at around Blk R. Logic tells me that A and R is far apart. But logic was wrong, they were just about 1blk apart. Talked to the guard and he ask "are you a student here?" In my mind was like "I hope I am?" I said hope! Got my car released and off I go to a nearby food centre for my lunch, was dam hungry, I didn't even had my breakfast.

No comments: