Monday, October 26, 2009

Ok, lets see. Theres no U-turn for me already. As a triathlete I know that every problem lies with me. Be it whether how many competitors I had. I also know that having a good bike or whatever is not gonna help me. It all depends on my fitness. Back to the point, I hereby confess Im in love with a girl already. It may sound funny to some of you but im serious. I admit im easily commited and "tiongxim"(meaning got her = no other) but thats me. To some point of time I can only tell myself that I will try my best to love her but I won't expect any favour in return, cuz I aint doing a business here. But I do have some fears. Its not pain to get rejected by the one you like but it is by the one you love. And thats the difference.
I have gone through alot that I think no one ever had before. So don't blame me for having so much fear or being a coward. You will only understand when you really love a girl.
It shall be a secret till Im ready to take the impact.

No comments: