Monday, November 23, 2009

Its been a week. Normally cases like this I would take 1-3 days to forget. But till now I still can't forget you. This is good news and bad news. The good news is I really love you. Initially I thought is was just a crush. A short liking. But not being able to forget you within 1-3 days shows something else. In my 19 years 8 mths of life I've never love a girl as much as I love you. The most serious thing is we have already zero contact with each other and I still can't forget you. Im not trying to bullshit here cuz I don't think this will change anything either. But just to let you know that I have been dreaming bout you when I sleep for straight 7 nights. They say time will heal, but it seems like time is making me love you more. The bad news is what can I do? All I can do is bluff myself that you are somehow kidnapped and I hope 1 day I will find you.

But one thing, if Im really in love with you, there's nothing on earth you can do to make me forget you.

So now let time tell.

No comments: