Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Priceless Memories

Sent my sis to NTU today. The environment changes abit there but the memories didn't. 3 years ago I was working at a canteen there stripping tables apart and fixing them back after the parts were painted. I remember this day when I worked till quite late and was very shag as the job requires alot of physical efforts. Despite being half dead I still rush home to change and meet her for dinner......durian actually =D

These period of time is the most unforgettable as its the "hottest" period when I can't concentrate on work and texted her almost the whole day with my omnia2 flooded with her messages.

Its been 3 years.......I still can't find anyone like her to love. And btw she is the one who really taught me how to really love a girl.

Love the one who deserves, not the one who needed love.

No comments: