Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Physics paper today was a piece of cake! And the hall is fucking cold!
Went to whitesands with friend for mac then to popular bookstore to get Basic Safety Driving Theory Book.
As you can see I am very despo to drive. And I am praying very hard to be able to drive the Jeep In Red. How I wish I can drive it every night to go clubbing with friends and to also know more 'friend' and thats why guys go there for lols.
But I also know that whatever in red aint easy to get. They are either out of stock or too expensive. And some money can't even buy
Wo Yao An An Jing Jing De Xia Qi(What does it mean when someone ask me to put this in my msn nick?) But I am damn sure it talking about 1 person. If you are clever you should know what I mean but the point is I don't even know what it means. LOL what am I talking ?
sometimes i am afraid, thats why I don't get what I wanted

No comments: