Sunday, October 28, 2007

what a boring day, playing with ragnarok online for the whole god damn day. But today this game and some of the players thought me something about the gameplay. As my game job is crusader, I serve my party members by casting the skill devotion on them, and the effect of the skill is like machiam devoted to them and that is my crusader is somehow connected to them and whatever dmg dealt to them will be transfered to me. And the bad thing is the healer was stupid enough to not heal me in time when my health is low, he just stands there and watch and when trying to take all the damage my party member takes, I eventually died.
And who lose out? I am the one, my exp got deducted and they were all just "dots" and they logged out in the end. FUCK THEM AND I AM NOT GONNA PLAY WITH THEM ANYMORE
DEVOTE = DIE

No comments: