Thursday, January 3, 2008

FUCKING MISS YOU ALL !








Real sad, seriously I am very sad now. I am starting to miss you guys already. I regret not studying and now I am not able to fool with you all anymore. Just wanna tell you guys I won't forget you guys that easily. I will try my best to at least keep in contact with you guys. To pzr aka boney & yh aka kiu: though I am not with you all anymore in school I seriously miss the times we used to fool around in class. To anqi aka girl-in-red, I don't have to say "i won't forget you" coz its close to impossible to forget you. Time passes real fast and I just realised I started talking to you for a year already, I got a long story which I don't know whether to tell you or not, maybe once my balls grow I will tell you. Not being able to see you everyday in school anymore is like world's end. And I wanna let you know that I've got nothing against you. To botak aka SHF[lols] when I first see you in sec 3 I didn't know that you are a joker until last year. Without you in class is total boring. To jeslyn, never got to talk to you much in class coz I don't know you well but I am just tempted to disturb you LOLs. To teck lee aka URSH!, seriously i got nothing against you too, but sometimes they say about ice i think liao really buay tahun must laugh. hmm what else.....? guess no more already, just wanna say for 1 last time, i really miss you all especially her. Once I got my car I swear I will ask you all out for a ride and have her as the first one in my car.

No comments: