Thursday, January 3, 2008


Perfect Spot Raided!



According to Cher Yang It Means "72"


Penguin Style


LP style(Cameron Highlands Version)


Bee Style (Cameron Highlands Version)

With only 3hours of sleep I woke up at 9am, and I asked my parents to bring me down to ssdc to enroll for my driving course. After that went down to causeway point to help my dad get handphone and to Jack's place for lunch.


Waited about 2 hours before I go down to vivo to meet botak & gang. First of all thanks everyone for being able to come and company on my b'dae especially her. And thanks for all the gifts & cake and not forgetting the "wonderful" present on youtube. THANKS FOR THAT FAVOUR!


Slack around cut the cake then to the movies. Thanks for that seat arrangement too! The movie was fucking funny! There was a scene about penguin and the whole cinema was quiet that only the group of us laugh like crazy fools LOL! And if i am not wrong at the last part of the movie there was Dane Cook(the one who talk about the fucking bee joke) Finished the movie at around 11+ and they decided to go to my house to ton for the night, took the train home and I alighted at tamp to send the queen home. And I was crazy enough to walk from her house to pasir ris central. LOL fucking hell it was fucking dark and I was like abit scared? Bought some alcohol at 7-11 and the fun part comes. "can I have you IC please?" LMAO!


Back to my house, we mix the alcohol with sprite and smoke in my room, the feeling of smoking while lying down was really different. Talked cock till 4.30 am and slept till 12+pm. At about 4am it was fucking bored when only me and jia jun was awake and we try to call for more "backup" but the "backups" never "backup". So sad. sobs sobs..........never give face la


Woke up at 12+pm and walked to WS for lunch at KFC and to Challenger to get my speaker. I was not sure which speaker I want so I ask the sales person "can i have the speaker which its loud enought that the whole of my block knows that I have a speaker?" and he was laughing LOLS.

No comments: