Saturday, February 16, 2008

I still remember 2 years ago how I envy those high level maplers being able to own the whole map at just level 30-40 while my warrior was like a pathetic sheit begging around for maps to train on. But on the day my dragon roar reach level 30, things changed.

The same thing happens here, I envy those couples being able to have fun on valentine's day while I was like a fucking loner staying at home. As time passes this year, the "dragon roar" will be on again. The day when dragon roar reach level 30 is when the day I got my jeep. And it will then be my turn to return the favour. Coz I will be driving it around like how my dragon knight walked from 1 place to another. And then people will go around "wow, dragon knight, dragon roar leh!"

I know this sound abit impossible, like hw people thought I will have level 30 dragon roar.

Just wait and see.

No comments: