Monday, February 11, 2008


Yeah yeah yeah! 18 days more before I can start learning how to drive, and once I have learnt how to drive, the car shown above will be mine and I can drive it to roam the whole of malaysia. There's just too many beautiful places in malaysia. I just love the natural environment in malaysia and the rough terrain. The more rough the terrain is, the more useful the above shown car is useful. AND EVER SINCE I LEF CAMERON HIGHLANDS ON 25th MAY 2007 I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO THERE AGAIN. AND HOW I WISH I HAD A GF AND I WOULD DRIVE THERE ON VALENTINES DAY! Only then 999 roses is possible. Then I can visit the bee farm again and joke about bees MYSELF like a crazy guy. Then on my way back I can visit KFC "EXPRESS" for a meal. Then I can head towards Port Dickson where resorts are build on water, and I can flood the room with roses and spend the night there. Well this are all my planning for 2009 valentines day coz valentines day on 2008 is seriously FUCKED up.

No comments: