Monday, June 16, 2008

For mature readers only

Believe it or not, you are everywhere to me.

Whenever my mind is idle theres always 1 person who appear in my idling mind and thats you. I believe there's something wrong with me. I don't see you everytime but how on earth did I keep thinking of you? 1 out of 5 days in my sleep I dreamt of you. And its half because of you whom make me keep going on. I failed my driving test a week ago and, reason for failing I don't wish to say coz tt fucker is bias against me. When I was taking the bus from the driving centre back home I was like "fuck it man, I aint gonna go for the test again" then when you came across my mind, things changed. It soon become "fuck it? How am I gonna take you for a ride if I give up my license just like that?"

Don't stop me from loving you, even if you kill me and when I go to hell I will still keep loving you. So don't bother.

ps: if you wanna noe who is it, she will be the first to be the one whom I'll take her for ride upon passing my driving test(s)

No comments: