Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Send some friends off today at changi airport.

And some fucking things happened. Someone have been staring at me, I don't know for what fucking reason it is and I don't want to mention names, you know who you are. I suggest you go do some research on www.anqiiwarrior.com . Maybe that will help you to not stare at me in future. However, if that doesn't helps you can always approach me and clarify things. I will answer all you questions friendly. But if you insist on staring at me I will take it as an indirect attack on me and I won't hesitate to defend. I don't know what is going on in your mind, I don't even know you and I didn't even talked to you before but why are you staring at me? Or is it I am sensitive? For the only reason I can think of is that you are worried about me posing a threat to the security of you territory. But fear not, your territory is DEFINITELY not anqiiwarrior's cup of tea and he WON'T even bother to invade your territory.

No comments: