Monday, March 9, 2009



Had nowhere to go just now so meet my friends at eunos mrt station, then drove to autobacs to buy some interior lights. Then we move on to orchard. After I parked, a "mechanic" tried to help me install an interior light but he didn't make it. Reason being that light bulb has a Positive and Negative side and I think he got it wrong. We then move on to eunos for dinner. Then we go to punggol for some crazy off road trail. Completely dark and theres a bridge that seems so fragile that can let my car pass through. We then step out and check out the bridge, checked the foundation and stuffs and it seems ok and then I slowly drive pass it. And fortunately we made it. Above pics are taken after the off road trail. Well....got that washed for just 8 dollars LOL.

No comments: