Friday, March 6, 2009

Just spent 1hr doing up my car, changing the foggies bulb and putting on new stickers. Quite a difficult job as the foggies bulb were hard to remove. But the difficult job is worth, now all my lights are working again.

Went to bugis area this afternoon to buy my broadband router as my existing one really got screwed up badly. Brought my dad's watch for a battery change. And to bugis st to buy some decals. And to bugis junction for a lil key chain.

Last but not least, to suntec for designing a carsign, it will be a POWER one so do look out for it in a week time.

I think I will have to make another trip to autobacs soon, some of my car's cabin lights are dead and they need replacement.

how i wished i could drive you to tanah merah on a rainy day, unfortunately it got blocked. If not its a good place to be when its raining. Quite a long stretch of beach and cars can be driven up close to the beach.

No comments: