Monday, April 28, 2008

10 more days to my Final Theory Test. And by that time I would have finished all my pratical lessons. Which means after 8 May I can book for my pratical test(last test before license is granted) if I am lucky enough to have a pratical test date which falls on 9 May, and if i pass, I can drive immediatly after I passed on 9 May.

Even if i passed, it was not over yet. Next up is the process of getting the car which I wanted for like 4 years already.

And off course I hope 1 day I will be able to drive you along the coast of m'sia while the sunsets with the rooftop off. Stop at beach with the windshield down to enjoy the cooling wind.

Spend a night at the water chalets in port dickson before heading back to sg.

and for like 24 hours its gonna be like heaven.

FREEDOM ! FREE FROM SHITS

No comments: