Sunday, April 27, 2008

I had a nightmare last night, and it was a real bad one.

I dreamt that you were gone, I won't explain in details but simply just gone. Was like 6am in the morning and I was like crying?(no joke, seriously, if you were me you will understand, its real scary) talk to me in msn if you are interested bout it. For the next 30mins I can't get back to sleep. I went to my balcony to smoke, and at the same time I keep thinking bout the nightmare, I was like thinking if its real, will it be too late?

Sometimes I am wondering, don't you even know that someone is actually secretly in love with you though he never show any actions or tell you? That is coz he wanna bypass the process of saying the 3 words which every guy say to their loved one and then cheat them days later.

I know by saying you won't be able to feel. But I do really hope one day you will understand.

No comments: