Sunday, September 2, 2007




The best cycling experience ever! Completed 17 Km of uphills/downhills in 1.5 hours




Was talking about this fish with my dad earlier. Couple of years back I was chased/being followed by this fish in one of the divesites in Pulau Redang. We descended into the water as usual, but when we were doing our safety stop at the end of the dive at around 5metres this fish appeared with its mouth wide open. To be honest I am very afraid of it as it is aiming me. After we were at the surface the divemaster told us all not to run as staying together will make us look bigger. But minutes later 1 by 1 started to swim away to the boat. And off course when people start running, I run too. Leaving the divemaster alone and he was like "$%^&*()" when we were back at the resort. Is like he is being pang seh when there's trouble. But who cares? Saving someone's life from a fish is not taught in the rescue diver course



Its 'N' level exam tomorrow, and guess what? I don't even have the stationary needed and its already like sian 1/2 for me.



I hope to go to my world straight after 'N' level to destress



My rotting Medic equiment. I wonder which lucky dude will give me a chance to use this? HAHAHA touchwood



No comments: