Friday, September 14, 2007


A BEE DIVING ! ! ! WHAHAHAHAHAHAH BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!








The new 2008 Shimano XT parts is out! Really want them








And I really hope I got a million dollars, I just had to many things to buy. A Sony Marine Pack, An underwater vehicle, a titanium knife, a camera with at least 10 megapixel with red filter, a new Quad core computer and off course the Red Jeep.








But there's also 1 thing which I want but I can't buy.........








and thats the perfect dive buddy
3 weeks more....


before I can fuck off from this stressful world to the place where there's no stress, a place where you can forget about every unpleasant things. THE BEAUTIFUL OCEAN! Away From It All





I wonder how I can go diving alone without company.....mixing with people whom I don't know, whom I never see them before, whom I never heard of before......but getting socialize is part of a divemaster's job. I can't imagine me speaking to a group of people whom I don't know and lead them to the sea. What if something goes wrong and me myself had to run? Then what happens to them? lols





my prelim was CLEAN again today. Only my name was written.





Miss Yong was owned in the hall anw. Everything she said the whole crowd will just go "shhhhhhhh"

No comments: