Sunday, September 30, 2007


Maplestory back action again, with my new uniform. Not really new but only a slight change of the wing. As you can see it is now a butterfly wing.


If I am a butterfly......


Tomorrow is sunday again and my famlily was discussing about what time to wake up for tomorrows mourning cycle. Was very excited in the past when it is sunday coz its the only day of the week I can go for cycling to burn FATS but for these recent days its crap for me. Reason being for my fucked up attitude. I yelled at my parents blaming them for the damage on 1 of the tooth of my bike's chainring when I am the one riding the bike =.= lols. For some reasons its kinda being hit by some rocks and the tooth just came off.


To repair this piece of crap cost 100SGD and the reason its not yet repaired coz the new one cost 300SGD and its made of alloy instead of aluminium. Though alloy is heavier it is also much stronger than aluminium. And for my type I always wanna get the BEST and I don't mind waiting coz good things are worth waiting.

Haiz...theres something which I wanna say for a very long time, but its just that I am not sure & I don't dare. Sometimes I challenged myself to say it but its like who is gonna care for what I say? haiz if anyone out there have experience on this please share with me.

For those who 'dare' are those who jokes and don't take things seriously.


No comments: