Sunday, December 9, 2007





<3
<3
<3


Many things happen within 24hours and was the biggest impact I ever had in my life. Its kinda long but I can't rest in peace without saying. For the whole of last week I have been thinking and planning for saturday's outing. Until tuesday while going back home from work with botak, I suggested to go vivo to order some roses. For the whole of my life I only gave 2 girls roses but for the 2nd one its very different, the price I paid was very different too. The first rose which I bought a few months back was with a Mastercard and that was so damn easy. But for this 2nd one I used my courage and endurance. Using parents money to buy roses for girls is completely not sincere at all. So instead I worked in the night to get the crap salary which is just nice for the rose. Working day and night without sleeping aint easy, go try it and you will understand.
While in Vivocity yesterday was even worse, was always looking at my watch and make sure the timing is correct before collecting the rose, was about 6.30 if i am not wrong i asked botak to go "draw money" which was actually going to the florist to collect our rose. Now the embarrasing part starts. We walk like 5mins holding the rose in our hands and there were so many people looking. We headed straight to the rooftop. He took out the phone and called the rose recipents and have them to come find us. Honestly my courage is limited. She was there and my heart was pounding like i have been running for the past few hours. lols.......
So i stood up grab the roses pass it to her and said the 3 words. And thats the most i can go, my ears and face was red like for 10mins. Those pictures above were taken 10-20mins after giving the roses. Honestly this is the first time I give roses and say the 3 words. Worse still my handphone dropped while saying those 3 words LOL! I am a first timer so please forgive me.
24 hours later

Was working at my dad's place and as usual was missing someone so sms the person. Asked a question, and the answer really..................................you won't wanna know.
The flower "Rose" have created too many bad memories for me.






No comments: