Monday, December 3, 2007

Wooohooo, i am officially fired from Deliver Halfway Lost. Got really angry with that motherfucker. He only saw me resting but he never saw me working, and because of that he accused me of slacking. Fucking hell he thinks i need the job very much......like LMAO?! I have already said countless times that there's only 1 thing at DHL which makes me wanna go. And thats her. Paying me 5 dollars per hour is not enough for me to even pay for my handphone bills. But anyway I am not going to let this matter rest, he totally do not care for his workers, and he call himself our 'supervisor'. Drawing a pathetic salary of like 3k per month? LMAO man! Why not he work for my company and I pay him 4k and i make him work like a dog without letting him to rest? 40 dollars a day is too little for me to survive, after deducting my breakfast, lunch and busfare i only left with 30 dollars. I really don't know what i can do with that, replacing 2 nuts for my bike already cost 25 dollars. Nobody talk to me like that except my customer, but being scolded my them let me earn more than 20k for my family, so i don't mind. But being scolded for earning 30 dollars really pissed me off.

Apart from that, I did something which I never did before in my life. I told her i love her. You got any idea how much courage i took out to do that? especially infront of friends? Just hope she believe me.

No comments: