Friday, November 7, 2008

Fucking hell, the worst sheesha night i had ytd! Sorry to use the word, but I am a really like a fool being played around by others. And I am very fucking unhappy about it. I was like keep kena kp by people, but I take it as a joke so I shut up. Then when I was away at the fucking washroom some heros gossip about me. I am sure you know what the fuck I talk about, unless you really wan me to give the details. Then like everything become my problem. To the listener of the gossip, I never asked anyone to do that kinda thing for me. I very AUTOMATIC wan, some things wun work I wun bother to even try one. And even if I try which fucker will wanna give me chance to? It takes two hands to clap. Got car no key oso cannot start engine. Can start no license oso cannot drive. Now the situation is got car + got license, only dun have key. And that is not my problem alrdy coz i alrdy done my part.

Full details will be reviewed to close friends only.

No comments: