Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Used to gave u a nickname called lamborghini back then, cuz u r really beautiful. But i still think you're like a landrover to me. Sometimes i imagine that when 1 day i have a lamborghini what will i do with it. The first thing i will do is to drive it to orchard to show off and let the whole world knows that i drive a lamborghini. But if i have a landrover i will not drive it around to show off at least. I got no idea why i like that SUV so much but believe me, the landrover have a look that no other cars have. But that is a car that i never dreamt that i will even have a chance to drive it. I just wish that i have it. A 279k car to me is impossible. When i am on the road and i saw someone driving it i am real fucking jealous. But what can i do? Can only hear its V8 engine driving pass me.

No comments: