Saturday, November 8, 2008

Parking Lot number 272! hahahas
Nothing much today except the usual procedure, drive + smoke. Went immediatly to suntec after work to hunt for my red rose(as shown in the pic) and fortunately i got it. Drove all the way down to tamp to meet wif jj. Talk cock + smoke. Went to his friend's chalet and was told that there were many pretty looking girls, but it seems like there issn't any of them. A round of initial D and Maximum Tune @ Ehub arcade b4 heading of to far east to pick up a real dam chio babe. Didn't have much time to hang out with her, quite disappointed though hahas. Talk cock for another while b4 heading back home. Reached home at around 12.30am and was like too fucking early, so I gave yc a call and they happen to be at a pub at golden mile. Seems like they are having a great time inside and I missed it cuz by the time i reached they already change location to geylang(I never do anything there). Slack there for awhile then head home, those grp of people are really funny and I like them alot cuz only this kinda ppl can cheer me up. Then I was taught some skills by some clubbing expert to pick up girls at a club. And it seems like a car can really do alot of things. Thats according to him and I have not tried it out before. But I will try one day.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I LOVE THIS KINDA LIFE MAN! FREEDOM, FUCKING CONVENIENT. HAHAHAHAS. LOOK AT MY POST 1 YR AGO AND I AM STILL OBSESS WITH STUFFS LMFAO!

No comments: