Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The most important thing in life is to know what world you belong to.

I have been thinking of this for a very long time although I look like that kind of person who doesn't care. Going to school everyday really makes me sick, I have got no idea why. I always hope after my National Service I will have my own dive vessel and I can bring people out to the beautiful dive sites around asia. Diving has become my "World" since 2002 as it is the only moment you can forget about everything that have been bothering you. Especially with the girl you love, to be able to hold her hands underwater to explore the beautiful coral reefs, to cook for her every meal & to lay down on the bow(front) of the vessel chatting and watching the beautiful sky. Sailing from place to place like nobody's business, just imagine......




Called botak and he suggested to go PIA Pianus lol. Were talking of the phone and it was real funny especially when he or me is trying to kill the bomb(in the pic above) it was a dangerous attempt because I am unable to inflict 10k damage on it with one hit therefore causing it to explode with a damage of 10k + which was one hit KO for me. It was my first day in 'Opposite' guild which I thought it would be chaotic at first but it was starting to get funny when I was in the guild for the first hour.







Friends around were busy studying for their prelims this week while I am busy designing my name tag for my upcoming bike race at tampines this sunday. Worse still I still don't know about what paper is it tomorrow. People were worried for their results, I am worried about my race results, I don't mind getting last position in school but I mind getting Last in the race. Like I mentioned earlier school is really not my type. So fuck it !

No comments: