Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Was searching around my web folder look for the original text as I changed it to something else a few days ago. The problem is I can't remember what I wrote in my web since the day I changed it. I realise that I have not been train this character for like four months already. Back then I was very motivated to train this character, wearing those cash item which make it look like a kid, holding on to the special weapon. And this weapon really suits this character. But things changed, it no longer look like what it is in the picture, it was no longer in Shuffle guild & the contents in its web changed too. I really hope I can remember what I wrote in my web earlier and buy back all my cash item. There's one thing that it can't have is to have a wife. It just don't make any sense. Though it tried asking people for marrying, but it sounded like a joke.
Only the rose is left, nothing else

No comments: