Thursday, August 23, 2007

Skipped another day from school. Went to a couple of places today.

First to Marina Square to get my Zen Stone. Walked around & had a drink at Starbucks Coffee while surfing the net. Then to Sim Lim Square to pick up my PSP and lastly to meet my friends at Tampines Safra. Walking around in Sim Lim Square really boils me up. I can remember clearly that 1 month ago when I asked for a Red Zen Stone and all the reply was "we are sorry, but the red zen stone you're talking about does not exist in singapore" and today when I was there I saw alot of red zen stone.

Paid $2.40 in safra LAN shop for updating the game patches. Meaning we had got no chance to play the game as the game patches in their computer were all not up to date, so we had to actually wait for it to patch. And while waiting it is actually wasting out time as the download speed was real slow.


And I just found out that I am not the last in my race.

Results were out @

http://www.dirtraction.com/images/stories/dirtraction/20070819-phattyres-results.pdf

(Page 5)

No comments: