Tuesday, August 28, 2007


Today is not the day for me, I tried to kill myself but I failed. LOL
Was really sad la but then my life still goes on, I still do crazy stupid things to make people laugh(hopefully) like the picture shown above, I tried to kill myself but the knife was blunt so it can't really cut me. Theres a mistake while taking this picture as you can see at the background of the picture there is a tray and that tray belongs to IKEA. Lucky I never die or else people will know that I died in IKEA and nobody will be there anymore. HAHA

Saw a girl at IKEA and she was real good looking, too bad none of us had the balls to ask her for number. Tried to look at her, and she was like looking back and we were like "omg!" LOL
Went to GIANT to buy a bottle of vodka. Tried to buy condoms too but once again "no balls". The worse thing is someone still tried to woo her knowing that he had a girlfriend.
Decided to go back by SBS bus just to play safe in case someone tap their EZ-LINK card on the shuttle bus again

No comments: